Lower Body Workout #1
This workout is quad focused, with a little touch on booty and hamstrings.
1. Bodyweight squat pulses - 3 sets of 10
2. Standing side leg lifts with weight - 3 sets of 10 each leg
3. Leg kicks, forward and backwards - 3 sets of 12 each leg
Workout: 1. Squats - 1 set of 10 at low weight, 3 sets of 5 at challenging weight
2. RDL complex - 4 sets of 6 per side
3. Quad leg extension machine - 3 sets of 10
4. Leg press - 3 sets of 10
5. Single-leg leg press - 3 sets of 6 per leg
6. Goblet squat pulses - 5 sets of 6, 5 pulses per 1 rep
1. Bodyweight walking lunges - shoot for 100, if you're able to go higher then add weight!
Let me know how you guys want these displayed in the future, I can link videos to individual exercises, or post videos of myself doing them on my instagram. I am also considering starting a youtube channel...let me know what you think! I can also add in the weights I do the exercises at if you think that would be helpful. Leave me a comment here or on my instagram @health_by_lex with your thoughts :)