Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Wings
Yes you read that right, vegan buffalo cauliflower wings!!! These are definitely the best right out of the oven, but they can be used for meal prep too! They can be paired with whatever you like; celery, a dipping sauce, french fries, crispy potatoes, by themselves, whatever you want! I chose to do crispy potatoes that I baked for about 45 minutes in basic spices while the wings were cooking, and some sliced avocado :)
If you enjoy crispier wings, I would recommend cooking these in the air fryer for about half of the time a explained below!
INGREDIENTS: 1 head of cauliflower
1 cup milk of choice (I used almond)
1 tbsp oil
1/2 cup almond flour
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1/3 cup hot sauce (I used Frank's)
salt and pepper
1. Mix all ingredients EXCEPT for the hot sauce in a large mixing bowl and preheat your oven to 350 F.
2. Cut up the cauliflower into medium florets, about bite size or a bit bigger.
3. Add them to the bowl and fully coat each piece.
4. Place all of the pieces on a parchment lined baking tray and bake for 20 minutes.
5. Add the hot sauce into the same bowl as before and mix until fully combined.
6. Re-add the cauliflower wings and fully coat again.
7. Return to the baking tray and bake for 30 minutes.